We set an sec record

Fro giving up the most yards rushing. 532 rushing and still 4 minutes left. How embarrassing. I would be humiliated if I were coach b or smith.

So just asking - do you think they are not?

Boy, duds is sharp as usual

I would assume it’s easier to deal with humiliation when your making more $$$$$ than 95% of the posters on this website.

[quote=“truckinghog”]
I would assume it’s easier to deal with humiliation when your making more $$$$$ than 95% of the posters on this website.
[/quote]99.9%

Well let’s just give those coaches a medal, maybe even a raise if they really are embarrassed! Holy crap! Embarrassment ain’t enough, there are some coaches who need to kiss our collective fan butt! Horrible preparation!

I think everybody is humiliated.

I’m hopeful Admin has a plan and giving huge resources on recruiting to get top recruits

If only counting new light bulbs in stadium, no coach at UA can win

If they were that embarrassed they would change something. But they don’t. Same old samo. I know little about defense but to continually give up the edge, have linebackers that can’t fill gaps, poor tackling, all those things can be coached. As far as talent, I see teams all over nation playing freshmen yet how many plays did Sosa play? Heck they can’t do worse than what’s in there. You think scheme might have anything at all to do with it? I would have thought in year 4 one might have better talent. We haven’t stopped anyone in two years. Heck auburn started a freshman I think on dline. Where is ours. And other than Rhodes, what are the credentials of our defensive staff. Only area I’ve seen improvement this year is in coverage by secondary. Dline and linebacker, underpergormers. I never expected us to win it all in year 4, but neither did I expect to set a horrible embarrassing record and get best 56 to 3 either. Another poster said it best. That looked like a John l smith team.