we seem united and it is nice

good vibes all over in every thread

the national media ignoring “us”…

“we” are under the radar

everyone excited and on same page…

been a while

very cool

Truth…

I am pleased that we chose a coach that we are almost all in board. Also happy that we are finally going to put away the boring offense of the last century, and bring the new offense that is exciting and give us better utilizing our players. We were not a power team like AL, but we tried to play that way and didn’t work. We have talent and speed that this offense can utilize. This change was necessary and is for the better for AR. Most and above all we are united behind the new hires.

This offense will be very exciting if we have a defense that can at least slow down Bama, Auburn & Missouri. Time will tell…

Offense has not been the problem. We’ve gotten blown out a few times, true, but there have been all too many 48-45, 50-43 and 49-30 games. You ought to be able to win the vast majority of the time when you score 30. We haven’t.

We have scored plenty to win. We have had a defense that could not stop a crippled from running the ball or passing.
Last year alone it was defense that cost us the Missouri and Va Tech game. Also Texas A&M. Heck we need an aggressive smash mouth defense that can play

Another thing crosses my mind. Coach B used to complain about the quarterbacks he recruited from Arkansas playing in the shotgun and not having any experience under center. I think all these Arkansas high school teams playing the spread offense was because of the success of Malzahn in high school. Now…it seems that the high school ranks and the U of A appear to be in sync. Can’t hurt.

It is nice to talk about football again and all the coaching mysteries almost answered. As stated, we’ll go as far as our defense will allow and that’s makes the next couple of hires so important. I have to admit I’m impressed with CM’s ability to hit the ground running with his recruiting and hopefully the entire staff when completed will have the same ability.

Everything’s coming up roses, just remember we are in the “Honeymoon “ phase of this new regime,he’s hit the ground running and getting commitments along with saying all the right things. I’m just impressed with him as most everyone else is,I’m just taking a more reserved approach until the DC is in place and we field a team that shows improved play. He sure looks good early no doubt about that and hope it carries through for the next ten years or longer ! WPS

[quote=“ELVISHOG”]
good vibes all over in every thread

the national media ignoring “us”…

“we” are under the radar

everyone excited and on same page…

been a while

very cool[/quote:7bq0sl3s]

Refreshing - I hope we keep it that way

Need to buckle up and expect difficulty in the transition

but this IS the TYPE coach I wanted all along

We under write the transition and it should be Full Tilt Boogie