We need a new hero

Why would anybody think AAs meltdown against Missouri and VT will not rise again in prime games next year. Do we have to wait until 2018 for a solid QB that won’t have meltdowns? I really really hope the QB competition this Spring and next Fall produces a winner that the team will not quit on.

Still blaming the Allen boys? That’s like 4-5 years now? :roll:

See anyone else throwing intercepts in your meltdown?

did see drew morgan lose two fumbles. had he simply gone to the ground, both completions keep drives going. second fumble cost us a true chance at scoring. Oh and Morgan got kicked out of the game too.

yes Austin made some bad throws but his OL and Morgan put him there in the second half.

He spent the entire 2nd half running for his life…He had time to go through his progression’s in the first 15 minutes of the game.

Lack of a running game didn’t help. It was all on AA’s shoulders to stop the bleeding, and he couldn’t do it. Oh, and pre-snap penalties were awful.

This was a team loss and the coaching staff had to own thier part in this loss also who had a month to prepare this team !! WPS

Did Bobby Allen steal your girlfriend in high school?

:lol: :smiley: :lol: :lol: :lol: :smiley:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote=“brorodger”]
Still blaming the Allen boys? That’s like 4-5 years now? :roll:
[/quote] Plenty of O-Line breakdowns… but 2 picks inside our own 20 and another into double coverage at our 30 was inexcusable for Allen. He did more than his share of leading the big choke. His NWA buddy, Drew Morgan, showed his tail, too.

rationalizing and apologizing for AA doesn’t help. We’ve lost six games, and two were deeply embarrassing and had to do with a QB meltdown in the second half. You expect to win a championship next year, or are you content to win 7 games again? The laugh is on you, boys.

Highlight of the night( :lol: :lol: :lol: ) with the overrated hoops going down in flames and looking at a 0-3 start.

Some people just don’t understand football, AA will be the QB next year so suck it up!

okay fred, lets bench Austin. do you really think ty storey will be leading you to 7 wins? I think you know the answer here. If there was someone better, they would be playing. hate on the young man all you want but he works his ass off. he will be your quarterback. hope we really don’t miss him when he graduates.

Seriously, man. He played awful but I saw you say the same stuff about Brandon for 3 years and he ended up being very good. Everybody in America saw it. He gagged. But, kick him ad nauseum.

Tusch is absolutely right. Time to end the Allen era.

The rest of you can be “patient” all you want, but Jeff Long, Bielema and Anderson are peeing down our collective legs and telling us it’s just rain.

The major sports are crap in Fayetteville. And it’s not getting better any time soon.

I guess we deserve it, but I can’t figure out why.

No one is apologizing or rationalizing. Everyone is saying he was bad.

People like you are calling him a whiner and a loser, leaving him (figuratively) left for dead and dancing on his football grave and seemingly enjoying it while mocking anyone who doesn’t stoop to that level.

It doesn’t make you look more rational. It just makes you look like a jerk.

I didn’t have a meltdown. I watched the hogs build a big lead and no defensive adjustments. I saw a sure handed receiver completely have the worst game of his career. I also saw a tipped pass for an interception. I saw AA throw two bar interceptions. That didn’t costs the game. We played nothing to lose again. Both OC and DC went away from what was working. I saw DB lining up 10 yards back after halftime. I blame the coaches. Kids make mistakes. Sun coming up tomorrow. I’ll survive without a meltdown. I can’t or won’t lose sleep over a ballgame. I may not like the losing but I get past it.

[quote=“pike1205”]
…Austin made some bad throws but his OL and Morgan put him there in the second half.
[/quote]The fact is Bielema has not recruited good O-linemen or else they are poorly coached. His talent is not in recruiting and coaching good linemen; his talent is recruiting good backs and receivers. However, to be a good team you need both.

[quote=“Hawgjawbend”]
…The major sports are crap in Fayetteville. And it’s not getting better any time soon.

I guess we deserve it, but I can’t figure out why.
[/quote]It is easy to understand, typically Arkansas is in the lower third of recruiting in the SEC. AA is not the problem. Even the second coming of Joe Namath would not make the Razorbacks a winning team.