We made we too much fun of A&M

Wow. Shocking

Except we won by 11 and aTm lost

3 Likes

That’s a fact…

1 Like

An 11 point win isn’t bad. We lost against the spread, but to those who didn’t see the game will think, “Arkansas won but not really easily. No big deal.”

Of course, we know it was a LOT closer than 11 points. We know just how close we came to losing. Regardless, it’s still a win & is a game we can learn from. A loss would have been devastating.

2 Likes

We gained 600 yards. Would have scored 45 if not for the goal line fumble. Lost turnover margin -3, time of possession 36 to 24.

Scoring 14 points on two offensive plays and a PR won us the game.

3 Likes

Agree! Much better to make corrections after a win than a loss like this one would have been.

1 Like

The turnovers really hurt. If we don’t have them, we’d have won much more comfortably. TO’s are part of the game, but to fumble into the EZ is a killer. That INT that went through Knox hands was bad.

We are clearly better than MOst, but we ought to be. Just glad we won. Like him or hate him, BP is a great coach. That 4th & 1 TD pass was something we saw him do for us a couple of times.

5 Likes

Looked like the pre-game script was crap and once we got through that we did much better.

1 Like

Clearly, I just needed to post. We literally turn it around the second I posted!

3 Likes

That was a totally different defense out there the last quarter when we needed them the most if they can play with that kind of intensity and efficiency we will be fine. The D line just refused to be blocked

@stillgreghog I’m counting the times I posted too hasty. All good.

1 Like

4th quarter showed the character & heart of this team. All 3 phases of the game stepped up big time.

2 Likes

Thank you for your support

1 Like

A&M will come into the game desperate and with nothing to lose. Gotta clean up the penalties and turnovers. Gotta get a consistent pass rush to cover our deficiencies in the secondary. We very well could lose this game.

1 Like

I’m glad the A$M dudes won last night. I’d rather play them coming off a big win.

2 Likes

App State ran the ball on the Aggies, mainly because they were able to succeed running it early and sustained drives. Aggies got tired on D on a hot day in B/CS. It’ll be 70 degrees in Jerry’s ridiculous stadium. While I would hope we run it well and often, I suspect the Aggies have gotten better defending the run. It’ll probably be about like last year. Relatively low score, and not sure who wins. I’d probably favor the Aggies.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.