OL played better, not great but definitely better.
Defense as a whole played better-not perfect, but better,
FG unit defintely improved
KO unit, with one exception improved.
Now, if we could just play a complete game. Guys, we just beat a good team, with WAY more NFL players than we have, despite…
- line up off sides when we have INT
- red zone fumble backwards 24 yards
- Pulley drops easy pick 6
- another targeting call that loses a safety most of the game
- miss WIDE OPEN receiver (3) late in game and have to punt
- Marc Curles (!) calling Sprinkle for offensive pass interference when we had a real chance to score at the end of the first half.
we should have beaten this team by 14 points. At least as many major gaffs vs A&M.
if we can continue to improve as much as we have the past 7 days…watch out! and we’ve played probably the 3 best teams in the SEC, unless Auburn is one, and they are next. what a schedule!
What a great night!!!