We better guard the 3 tomorrow night

Not our strength and they have a coach that if they beat our press can design stuff to get open shots. If press isn’t working we’ll see if we play straight up man. Macon gimpy doesn’t help. Should be a good test.

We haven’t yet, no reason to believe we will against the Cougars. If we do we win.

It should be noted that Austin Peay came into BWA shooting 35% from the arc but hit only 4 of 17 against us. It is just barely possible that our defense had a tiny bit to do with that.

Actually we defended the arc quite well against Austin Peay, and they don’t suck on treys. They were well below their average in number of treys that they got off and the percentage that they converted. We’ll see if it holds up.

Actually we defended the arc quite well against Austin Peay, and they don’t suck on treys. They were well below their average in number of treys that they got off and the percentage that they converted. We’ll see if it holds up.

Cougar High shot 8 of 22; I think it was 4 of 14 in the second half. Three-point defense did just fine.

Guarded 3 better. The drives to middle of lane were too easy. Some of the long 3’s hit were guarded well. Good test, good for RPI, good for young team.

And I think we can all agree, saying positive things about this team, isn’t yours. I wish you could sit in on MA’s practices to remind him of the problems we have since he obviously doesn’t see them. Some people think this is an opinion board, where I think it is an information board. I come on here to get and discuss information to learn about this team. But you kinda just make statements that often aren’t true. Does it somehow make you feel better? I honestly cannot understand at all what purpose it serves. But I try.