Watching Rose Bowl coaches film room

I love watching big games via this telecast. I can always learn something. The coaches today are Larry Fedora, Gary Patterson, Bret Bielema, Dino Babers (Syracuse), Dana Holgorsen, and Major Applewhite. There have been times when I wondered if Applewhite even knew that he was on TV. He spent more time looking at his phone that engaging with the other coaches.

When OU drove down the field by running (1st or 2nd TD), Holgerson looked at Bret and said, “That’s what an SEC offense is supposed to look like.”

It been fun listening to them breaking everything down.

Patterson and Bret have been the stars. Patterson especially…though he starts to remind you of Hermione in the early HP movies. YEARNS to get his point in there. Bret has done very well.

Patterson tends to talk over everyone else. At least Applewhite has been speaking up in the second half.

Those on this board who think that Bielema doesn’t know football or how to coach ought to be watching the coaches show. the man knows his stuff. It is a shame we had recruiting misses. All 6 coaches are extremely smart and know what they are talking about.