Was afraid a close game will finally get us

We have won every close game this year. I was afraid if it was close at the end, the percentages will catch up with us. They did. That sucked.

There is no guarantee next year will be better. Needed to make a run this year. Didn’t. Really sucks.

I disagree with you there PJ.

I’m saying this now, I’d be shocked if weren’t at least a 5 seed in the tournament next year. While we do lose Kingsley, Hannahs, and Watkins. We return (or should) Macon and Barford, who were arguably the best players for this team down the stretch. Then you look at the development of Trey Thompson, while looking at the potential of Jones and Bailey to go along with the three 4-star recruits we have coming in, it’s setup for a great year. Adrio Bailey showed me a lot tonight, I was worried about the 4-spot, but just natural development during an off-season for him, he’s going to be really good, his defense was tremendous tonight, he should have had a potential game winning foul drawn.

Then the biggest thing, I just think we’ll be much better defensively. The guys we have bringing in are all long and athletic. We’ll miss Kingsley, but Gafford is no slouch on defense at all.

I haven’t been this excited about the future in a long time. I’m not even really down after this loss, because they played so hard, they literally gave it their all. And that’s all we can ask as fans. I just can’t wait to watch them next year. Going to be a long 8 months of waiting.

[quote=“Blu”]

I disagree with you there PJ.

I’m saying this now, I’d be shocked if weren’t at least a 5 seed in the tournament next year. While we do lose Kingsley, Hannahs, and Watkins. We return (or should) Macon and Barford, who were arguably the best players for this team down the stretch. Then you look at the development of Trey Thompson, while looking at the potential of Jones and Bailey to go along with the three 4-star recruits we have coming in, it’s setup for a great year. Adrio Bailey showed me a lot tonight, I was worried about the 4-spot, but just natural development during an off-season for him, he’s going to be really good, his defense was tremendous tonight, he should have had a potential game winning foul drawn.

Then the biggest thing, I just think we’ll be much better defensively. The guys we have bringing in are all long and athletic. We’ll miss Kingsley, but Gafford is no slouch on defense at all.

I haven’t been this excited about the future in a long time. I’m not even really down after this loss, because they played so hard, they literally gave it their all. And that’s all we can ask as fans. I just can’t wait to watch them next year. Going to be a long 8 months of waiting.
[/quote]

Yep, not like we have a baseball, track and field or football season first…geez Blu

[quote=“bakedhog19741”]

I’m a basketball guy. I’ll watch a little football.

I guess I get to enjoy the NBA making sure they get a Warriors/Cavs finals now. Good times!

I will feel better tomorrow morning if I am able to sleep on this. That was heartbreaking.

[quote=“Blu”]

Good thing they’re passing a new rule, where no one on those teams have to dribble anymore. Think it’s the new Lebron and Steph are allowed 15 steps to the hole rule.

[quote=“Blu”]

Yes, looking forward to NBA Plyoffs.