Walsh sets announcement time

Good news :thinking:

1 Like

Another one for the good guys! Gonna have to try to find a way to sleep tonight boys! It’s gonna be tough!

1 Like

Let it play out.

2 Likes

I see what you did there!!! :star_struck:

I wouldn’t read too much into the post.

Hopefully there isn’t a “leaked” SI interview video…….

1 Like

For real

Very exciting times to be a Razorback sports fan as we have many Hog programs doing well. We have so many good coaching staffs in multiple sports programs in women’s and men’s drawing top recruits to Fayetteville, good times ! WPS

1 Like

I’ve got to believe that Nick Smith had a pretty significant impact on Jordan’s commitment and the new timing of that commitment. If so, thanks Nick!

I’m fast approaching the excitement level I had in the Razorback basketball program in the early and mid-nineties! Not quite there yet, but I sure can see it on the horizon.

1 Like

Well my excitement for our hugs has never changed even through we’ve had a bumpy road. CEM has brought the fire back to the entire fan base and I’m hoping Mr Walsh commits to our hogs.
We will all know for sure tomorrow!

1 Like

FWIW, Rivals has 2 crystal balls for the Hogs on Jordan, and 247 has one at 100%. This would be so awesome! Reel him in, Muss! Go Hogs!

1 Like

lol…why do our fans always do this?

We’ve now (well, not me…but many in this forum) worked ourselves into a frenzy and are convinced he’s going to choose us. He may…but he may not. UT and Kansas both still in it, according to many sources.

If he does not select us, there will be a mini-meltdown for a day or so, and then life will go on.

I hope it’s good news… I’d love to have the young man join Muss’ program. But if he doesn’t, we’ll be fine.

1 Like

Everyone sleep easy tonite. Walsh to Arkansas is a done deal.

4 Likes

Hearing the same, been that way for a few days.

1 Like

We do this because we love Razorback Basketball, and you never know, but some of these recruits might actually read this board. A lot of us have been active helping recruit Jordan (and Anthony) on Twitter. Me personally, I was a small part of the best Razorback Basketball team of all time, and I have waited, for what seems like an eternity, for Razorback Basketball to matter again. Thanks to Muss, it does. You don’t have to be a recruiting fanatic like a lot of us, Wiz, but don’t put us down for caring as much as we do. Also, time for bed, Lynn.

5 Likes

Amen.

1 Like

No drama here unless he changes his mind overnight. This is the breakthrough recruit I have been looking for Muss. This is just the start of something big.

4 Likes

If we get this young stud to top off this class, Ky., Kansas, Duke, etc. will start bleeding out some of their blue blood. We will be kissing the face of early 90’s Hog basketball and dominance again.

1 Like

There’s still another big fish out there too.

1 Like