Walsh is on fire to start the Geico Nat'l Tourney game against Oak Hill

9 points on 4-5 FGs and 1-1 on 3 point shots. 14-5 Link Academy

This game is on ESPNU right now.

2 Likes

Yes he is, he is such an advanced player, great passer, great defender, will have to learn not to be so aggressive though he’s already picked up two fouls with 2 minutes left in the first quarter which means he’s probably gone for the half.I love his lateral movement though but you can’t bump these guys and not get called for a foul. He will learn

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 point game at the half. Link is just not the same team without Walsh and Biliew (2023 Hogs target) on the floor. Both got 2 quick fouls and had to sit. They need to both stay out of foul trouble in the 2nd half.

1 Like

Walsh with 14 points and 3 fouls, Link up by 2 late third quarter. Omaha has 3 points and 3 fouls.

Walsh looks amazing…

2 Likes

OMG he just grabbed a rebound and went length of the floor and slammed it home!!

1 Like

The guy announcing had him at an All-Star camp of top 100 players said Walsh won the one-on-one contest and I think I saw a lot of that video on YouTube he embarrassed those guys with his quick first step and his variety of post moves

1 Like

Per the live stats Link is shooting 55 percent from the floor, led by Walsh’s 7-8.

1 Like

Jordan just dominated that 3rd quarter. An absolute stat stuffer. Love how the announcers are constantly raving about him! The Hogs have a jewel in Jordan. Lots of love for the Hogs from the announcers.

2 Likes

Walsh 17 points. 13 minutes play time

1 Like

I try not to get to up about incoming recruits…but next year’s team is going to be freaking amazing if Muss can get them to play together. Walsh’s speed and athleticism alone is going to add a dimension this year’s team did not have. I have no worry about the offensive end. If he can get them to play defense like this year’s team did they will be a Final Four contender for sure.

2 Likes

Walsh is doing everything! Rebounding, scoring from all 3 levels and from the free throw line. His defense is impressive too! He got a rebound and took it all the way to the other end for a dunk.

3 Likes

He just blocked a 3 ball attempt, caught the ball, drove the length of the court and threw an alley oop for the assist!

2 Likes

Omaha started slow but is now beginning to assert himself. he would look really good in a Hog uni in two years!

2 Likes

Walsh is an assassin

2 Likes

Walsh named outstanding player of the game!

2 Likes

23 pts 7 assists 8 Rebounds…great all around game easily the best player on the floor and that says something bc several great teams represented on the floor today

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if he has at least 2 triple doubles next season, Billy.

2 Likes