Very Proud of the Ladies

This is just one more tremendous coaching jobs. She came into a lower program and claimed to the top in what (?) 3 yrs. watched some their play. The ladies can flat out play!!

4 Likes

It is a great season and it’s great to see another Razorback sports team reach the top.

Amen!!!

UA Spring Sports rock! Kicking some serious butt! A great way to finish the school year.

UA = Campus of Champions!

GHG!

I think this is Year 5 but I’m not positive.
Bogel Park isn’t a cake walk for the visitors anymore. I hope Florida drops at least 1 game this weekend to A&M.

Love how AR Ladies Sports are reaching levels never before seen.
Great time to be a Hog Fan.

1 Like

I have to admit, when it got down to the last strike last night, my mind flashed back to a hot June night in Omaha. Fortunately no falling pop flies this time and Haff got the K to end it.
Now we turn into Aggie softball fans for a week. Just one, Ags. But two or three works too.

They are so much fun to watch. What an accomplishment. I hope we can keep Coach Deifel for a while!

Wish I resided in Fayetteville to watch them play live. They are fun to watch at Bogel Park.

1 Like

This is Courtney Deifel’s sixth season at Arkansas. She was hired after the end of the 2015 season.

Yea, my wife and I sit in the outfield. It is a fun place.

Trying to relocate to NWA, in part to attend on campus sports & other UofA activities - so may someday be joining you in the outfield. Unfortunately affordable homes in East Fayetteville is a challenge.

Never thought that I would want to attend lady’s sports, but success of UofA athletics & the venues now make those sports exciting.

1 Like

Why limit yourself to East Fayetteville?

Housing is tight everywhere, but you can certainly find areas less expensive than there.

I live in Rogers and the central location to the metro area is perfect.
Restaurants in Bentonville/Rogers, and Hog sports in Fayetteville

Being from the TX prairie, prefer being near the mountains, forests, & old HWY 71 on the Fayetteville East side. Prefer to be near UofA campus & old downtown Fayetteville.

North DFW & Plano are experiencing the same housing shortages. Noticed that in NWA for the past few years while my son was at UofA.

Understand there are great neighborhoods west of 49 & in Springdale, Rogers, & Bentonville. Have heard there are great venues in both downtown Rogers & Bentonville & need to explore those areas. Enjoy NWA & always reluctant in returning to Texas.

I envy you. I’d love to retire to NWA. My wife would, too. However, we have grandkids in LR & I wouldn’t want to leave them. If they leave here, I think I’d head to Fayetteville & buy season tickets to football, basketball, & baseball.

1 Like

Trying to get my son to return to NWA. He graduated Spring ‘20 & had better job opportunities in DFW. However, he might return to NWA with the right job opportunity & if I relocated there. Nothing like driving up 49 or old 71! Parents grew up in Mountainburg & Alma so learned to explore & enjoy NWA as a kid during summers on grandparents’ farms - not to mention brainwashed Razorback. I too would be at every UofA game.

Y’all making me homesick. Fayetteville never leaves us.
It’s like we’ve been grafted.

2 Likes

Didn’t they win just one game in her first season?

Think it was 1 CONFERENCE win; 1-23 SEC record.

17-39 overall, 1-23 in the SEC that first year.

Arkansas had consecutive 1-23 SEC records, in the final year under Mike Larabee and the first year under Deifel. I think the team was run ruled 11 times her first year.