Vegas opening line for Hogs vs Cincy

Open - Hogs - 8. Current line - 6.5

They don’t indicate which sports books they are using for these odds. Cursor quite a way down through the 9/3/22 games.

I know this is a stupid question, but I don’t do sports betting and I get confused. Does “Arkansas -8” mean we are the favorite or underdog?

1 Like

Favorite, but they have bet it down to 6.5.

1 Like

Yeah, I was surprised at the -8. I expected 4 to 6. Cincy was in the Football playoffs last year. Yeah, they lost their QB and a couple others to the NFL, but they still will be a really solid team. If we aren’t up for this game like it was an SEC game, we may be in for a loss.

1 Like

They lost a lot of their defense and QB

Got an email the other day from another odds site (betonline dot ag) and Arkansas opened -7.5.

As of now at BOL, sitting on 7, Hogs -7.

All I will say is that the Hogs better be prepared because UC Bearcats aren’t a tune up game like the New Mexico State Aggies!
Trust me, UC will believe they are coming to Fayetteville to win the game. Hogs players and Coaches better have things buttoned up and ready to play 4 quarter’s.

Return their entire OL and have developed a strong culture of winning.

Won’t be easy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.