Vandy @ Georgia

Georgia out early to a 2-0 lead! There could be a 5 way tie at the top of the SEC after today. Next weekend could be a huge shot for the hogs if we can find a way to get a series win!

I watch Vandy today. We can win that series but we’re going to have to pitch the best we have all year and get the timely clutch hits.

They play sound defense. They just won’t score many runs! I think we can win the series too! I like the rotation of Campbell,
Wicklander and Noland. Having Scroggins in the bullpen made a huge difference against Auburn. He was clutch! Ramage probably had his best outing as well. Kopps came back huge too! Vermillion needs to use some off speed and he need to gain some control. Cronnin what can be said for his dominance. It was a miracle winning game 2. That showed heart!

Georgia won by a 3-1 score so the Dawgs are alone in first place at 9-3 with Hogs, Corndogs and Rebnecks at 8-4 and Gaggies at 7-4-1. Like us, UGa took the last two to win the Vandy series. They still have to go to Knoxville, Starkville and Auburn though.