Updates on Memphis prospects Morris is checking on

https://twitter.com/SJTuohy/status/956177110619639808

Correction, OC Joe Craddock, TE coach Barry Lunney Je and OL coach Dustin Fry will see OL Ryan Winkel.

Morris will likely do in-home visit next week.

12:06 update

Morris, Chavis and Lunney visited West Memphis first thing this morning. The Blue Devils have 2019 prospects DT Hasani Adams, DE Mark Robinson and TE Marcus Whittaker.

Morris visited Memphis University HS to check on 2019 CB Maurice Hampton, who was recently offered by Arkansas. He’s a big baseball guy too so the Hogs baseball team is an attraction.

Arkansas also likes 2020 DT Marcus Henderson, 6-5, 300 at the school.

Morris also on the visit list is Memphis Whitehaven to check on 2021 athlete Ariyon Paige, 2020 LB Bryson Eason and 2019 WR Keveon Mullins. These are three guys you’ll want to keep an eye on.

Lausanne Collegiate School is another place Morris will hit today. All-purpose back Eric Gray is a very highly recruited 2019 kid that recently transferred to IMG.

Memphis Central will be another stop. 2019 DT Trevis Hopper has an offer from the Hogs and several others. 2020 WR Darin Turner also has an Arkansas offer. 2019 WR Sharmar Nash is another prospect Arkansas likes at the school.

Briarcrest Christian is another stop for Morris where he’ll check on highly regarded 2020 OL Omari Thomas. He has Tennessee, Oklahoma, LSU and other offers. I suspect he’ll be receiving an offer from Arkansas in the very near future.

2020 athlete Jabari Small and 2019 QB Jackson Walker are two other prospects the Hogs like and will keep tabs on.

Morris will go to Southwind HS and he’ll check on 2019 DT Kristian Williams, who has offers from Tennessee and others. He’s one to keep an eye in the future.

12:22 update

Morris started off in Arkansas and is hitting Tennessee as we speak and then it will be Mississippi, Missouri and Oklahoma before he goes to bed late tonight.

Bump

Good to see them hitting Memphis hard. Many more Memphis kids going to Fayetteville with their bordering state academic scholarships waiving out of state tuition( based on ACT). Fayetteville is shorter drive than Knoxville.

Yeah, my cousin’s kids have gone to UT, Bama, and MSU the past few years, the one going to college this year is going to Fayetteville. My daughter has several in her sorority from Memphis.

Lots of talent in all sports in the Memphis area. I have thought we negelected it for the past few yrs. seeding it to the MS schools and UMem. We need to get our share from there. Sure helped Nolan in the 90s.

This coaching staff never sleeps! This is what it is going to take to build a program. With wins the recruiting will get easier.

Sounds like visit in KC went well tonight.

https://twitter.com/901_sxvxge/status/956282900151980034