UPDATED: San Diego schedule

Arkansas’ schedule in San Diego is a little more clear, although not finalized. Here is what I have heard:

Feb. 21 - vs. Arizona (Tony Gwynn Stadium at San Diego State University), TBD
Feb. 23 - vs. Cal Poly (Tony Gwynn Stadium), 3 p.m. Central
Feb. 24 - vs. San Diego State (Tony Gwynn Stadium), 8 p.m. Central
Feb. 25 - vs. San Diego (Fowler Park at San Diego University), Noon Central

I’ve never been to San Diego.

Hmmm.

It’s pretty nice, particularly in the winter.

I hope it doesn’t burn before the games start.

Geesh Marty!

I live in SD… looking forward to seeing those games… if we make it through the weekend SD should be fine :slight_smile:

Updated with Cal Poly game information and times. These are still subject to change.

Any of the games going to be available on TV or on-line (streaming)?

For that matter, it doesn’t look like ANY of the TV schedule has been announced; at least, there’s nothing on the official schedule at arkansasrazorbacks.com. When will those be announced?

The TV schedule typically isn’t released until January, about three or four weeks before the season begins.

I would not be surprised to see a network like Cox Sports TV selected as a rights holder for this event, at least for some of the games, like the ones involving Arkansas and Arizona, and maybe some other teams. Cox is a popular provider in San Diego, as well as Tucson and Fayetteville, and CST produces quite a bit of baseball telecasts.

If true, I’m probably SOL. I live in DFW and have DirecTV as my provider (Cox isn’t available here - not that I’d get it if if were; but it’s not an option). IIRC, Cox broadcasts are not available on the ESPN app.

[quote=“WizardofhOgZ”]

[quote=“MattJones”]

If true, I’m probably SOL. I live in DFW and have DirecTV as my provider (Cox isn’t available here - not that I’d get it if if were; but it’s not an option). IIRC, Cox broadcasts are not available on the ESPN app.

[/quote]I will be SOL as well. I have DirecTV and that’s when we get screwed.

Looking for web site to get tickets and hotel info for San Diego games…

WPS