University of Arkansas, Fayetteville

Sorry if this has already been addressed on this board, but why is the term “University of Arkansas, Fayetteville” used at least once in most articles about our Razorbacks? Did the UofA System change the name of this campus?

If you do a topic search you will find that this horse has been beaten dead many times.

I am not sure how to post a link, but here is one of MANY threads on this topic:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9312

Thanks for link. I will follow Matt Jones suggestion and write a letter to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. I assume he means the AD-G, Little Rock instead of the AD-G, Northwest Arkansas.

:lol:

almost makes us sound like a “directional” school…ugh!

The morons that run the ADG cannot be reached.
They have proven this beyond a shadow of a doubt.

For the love of all mankind, can someone pin a link at the top and spare the weekly angst on this topic.

Wouldn’t help. Marty has had the FAQ link pinned at the top forever and people still ask the same questions over and over.

Your contemptuous response to my question is not appreciated. If someone on this board asks a question you don’t like, why not skip over it and move on? Your pejorative response to my question appears to be a violation of board rules.

Pejorative?

Lighten up, Francis.

It is one of the great mysteries of the universe. A supposedly for profit business deliberately poking the paying customers in the eye every chance they get. To quote Elvis Costello: “I used to be disgusted, now I am amused”. Might as well have fun with it. Some of us are applying the geographical reference to all schools. Example: MSU-Stank Vommit. UALR-Little Rock. USC-LA. UCLA-LA The possibilities are endless.

Please quit talking about this issue. It creates an uncomfortable panty problem for Wally Hall and Swine Fusion. Lets move on

Eaglehog5, that is a great idea.

Hey, anybody wanna talk Bobby Petrino? :lol: