UGA Punter Jr Jake Camarda

Aloha,

I was incredibly impressed by Georgia’s punter Jake Camarda. I thought he was the Bulldogs MVP against the Hogs.
The best punter I have ever seen for one game. Better than Steve Little. He averaged 50 yards against the Hogs including a long of 63. He consistently downed the ball inside the 10 yard line, no matter where he was punting from.
He did an amazing job of turning the field over, never allowing the Hogs any quality field position. Most especially in the first half.
He was like a golfer with an outstanding short game.
A truly amazing punter with a great NFL career ahead of him.
GHG!

2 Likes

He was incredible! Kept us pinned down the whole first half basically

I told my kids at half time, that was the best punting in the history of football, for a half. they assumed I was exaggerating, but I wasn’t at all. I’m truly not sure any punter, in any league, has ever had a half better than that. Kinda like bowling 300.

GHG

I don’t know if I would say best ever, but it certainly very, very good

He was one of the best in the country last year and isn’t any worse this year.

He is the SEC special teams player of the week. I looked this up: of his seven punts, five were downed inside the Arkansas 11. There was another he downed inside the 10 that didn’t count because of a penalty.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.