UA women's game vs. Ole Miss moved to Friday

From Seth:

I’m glad the Hogs are going to play Ole Miss. it seems like the Women’s games are getting played quicker than the man once they are postponed. Of course Vandy shut down basketball and the women only play 16 conference schedule and they have open dates worked into their schedule every year.

Will the audio still be streamed via the App?

The game will still be on the radio and TuneIn app.

Those Lady Rebelious Ones are some big gals. A talented 6’5 post and a buncha 6’1 s. Hope we can control the pace tonight.

Does anybody know what Central Arkansas Radio Station carries Lady Razorback games?

There isn’t one. Only stations in Fayetteville, Rogers and Fort Smith.

Your best bet to listen in Central Arkansas would be on the Razorbacks’ GameDay app. You might also be able to get the audio on the Razorbacks’ website, but I’m not sure.

Because there is no TV tonight, there is an unforeseen dilemma.

SEC radio crews are not allowed to go on the road this year and have been calling the road games off the TV or Internet broadcasts. Ole Miss can’t do that tonight, so Phil Elson’s broadcast will be carried on the Ole Miss network, which might only be one affiliate in Oxford. Ole Miss will produce its own pregame, halftime and postgame shows, but Phil will call the action.

Both networks are operated by Learfield IMG College.

Yep. WQLJ, 105.1 FM.

I listen to games on 103.7 in central Arkansas. Will the game be on there like it is normally?

But you’ll be watching the GymBacks, right, Jeff? Maybe on mute, and then listening to the game?

I don’t know yet, Fred. I may be otherwise occupied tonight.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.