UA coaches wives make time for game

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2019 … -game-201/

Awesome article Richard!!

Fantastic article, Richard! At your best.

One of your best articles Richard. In fact it takes care of alot of wondering… I’ve always wonder what goes on at the coaches homes. Thanks again Richard!

One of your best articles Richard. In fact it takes care of alot of wondering… I’ve always wonder what goes on at the coaches homes. Thanks again Richard!

Richard, that is one of the best articles ever. Thanks for a well written and informative article. As I am retired military, it brought to mind our military spouses and their ‘keeping the home fires burning’ while we were on long deployments in war. No easy task. Very similar to what coaches’ wives face raising their children along with all the other work making a home a loving home involves. God Bless and GHG!

Now that we’ve seen you can write more than the traditional recruiting article, maybe you can take the place of the guy on the bottom of the first page of the sports section, lol. Seriously, great insightful article, appreciate it.

Great great article RD.

Ditto to my Military Bud! I was Military for 40 years followed by State Emergency Management. Those are both 24/7/365 positions and without the spouse support it simply don’t work. Hard for some to understand the workload and pressure to keep the house in order with the other spouse deployed or on the road or in an EOC (Emergency Operation Center). Kudos to all of the wife’s everywhere!!

Thank you for this great article Richard. Top notch as always sir!

Thanks guys. I’ve been wanting to do the story for several years.

It was fun to do.