Two ugly wins

Kentucky wishes they had an ugly win. So does Tennessee. And UConn. And Iowa. And maybe Gonzaga.

Headed for San Francisco now.

6 Likes

This team isn’t going to win any other way. . .we just gotta get used to it.

3 Likes

Eventually we might actually hit some shots…

2 Likes

Ugly wins are the same as wins.

3 Likes

Yup. It ain’t how, it’s how many. Four more ugly wins gets a really pretty trophy.

5 Likes

Saving our great basketball for next weekend!!!

3 Likes

I’m in hopes we are saving our offensive output for the next two wins… the first two were defensive wins. :slight_smile:

That would place us in the Final Four baby!!!

2 Likes

Devo and Williams couldn’t hit a barn door tonight, JD fouled out (yes the last foul was bogus), glad little Lykes can shoot FTs. If we could just shoot we’d be mauling these guys. Sooieet 16.

2 Likes

maybe the warmer weather will make the shooting percentage better…but i’ll take the win

1 Like

Notae and JWill were 17-54 from the floor in these two games in Buffalo. How in the heck did we win? Hopefully the rims will be kinder in San Francisco.

1 Like

Lykes has finally redeemed himself for the Vanderbilt freethrows. Was having flashbacks to those missed ones at the end of the game. . .

1 Like

If we get the Zags, CV could get some time to cover Timme a bit.

Doubt it. The team is what it is at this point.

Won’t happen. Muss will roll with same 7 that got him sweet 16.

1 Like

So the Kentucky game and the Florida game were just my imagination huh?

Looking at the full body of work, Arkansas hasn’t been a good shooting team this season. Don’t expect the shooting %s to increase against good defensive teams like Gonzaga. Arkansas will have to win with defense, toughness, and getting to the FT line.

1 Like

If we can hold everybody else below 50 like we did tonight I like our chances

1 Like

lol. arkansas won’t be holding Zags to under 50.

If we can hold Gonzaga to under 80, we have a shot. Arkansas will be able to score against the Zags.

Memphis put up 78 against Zags. Arkansas can do that too with smart execution on the offensive end of the court.

Defense.

It’s the one thing you can count on when you scheme and play hard; it’s also what Muss demands from his players.

1 Like

Do you really think Muss (barring crazy foul trouble) is going to play a guy who he hasn’t seen fit to play in 2 months against an All American in the Sweet 16 in what will essentially be a road game?

1 Like