Twin towers

I wonder if Muss has had the twins in the game at the same time yet? I would call that the twin towers lineup.

I don’t think so. And I doubt we’ll see that. We don’t need two low post types clogging up the lane.

Back in the summer I thought the twins would be largely a source of 10 fouls to guard opponents like Tshiebwe and Castleton. And Makhel may still play some in that role. But Makhi has surprised me.

1 Like

I think they played some minutes together in Hawaii, but not much.

1 Like

This is from HoopLens. On/off data from Arkansas’ trip to Maui. Prior to last night they had played 40 offensive possessions together this season, and 39 on defense:

1 Like

That is what I remember.

Taking it back to 94!! Lol with Robinson and Lee

Makhel was an eraser last night. Good to see him getting some run.

1 Like

Robinson and Lee were a bit taller. Did the two play much together, if any? I can’t remember.

1 Like

I can’t remember them ever playing together, but boy did we need them to get that natty.

4 Likes

Wilson and Robinson were both on the floor some during their final season together. There were some games that year when both started.

2 Likes

Yeah 6’11 I believe, I don’t recall but when you took one out and put the other in it was no change.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.