TV Show

I have tried to keep up, so apologies if this has been covered: is there a “Inside Razorback Football with Sam Pittman” TV show this year? And, if so, can someone direct me to where it might be found on Directv, Dish, etc.

Thanks.

Locally it would be on KFSM (channel 5). I’m sure that Fox Sports Southwest will also carry it, as has been done in the past. But that would be on a delay from the original telecast. I won’t get the FSSW telecast, since I will be canceling my Hulu as soon as the MLB regular season is over.

I just looked it up. The title is Razorback Football with Sam Pittman. It is listed as being on channel 5.

Thanks! Not helpful for those of us out of state who need the FSSW feed (I checked, didn’t see it on their schedule). At least in-state fans can watch.

There is a show this year. It will air 12 times, with the first one having aired last week. It will be shown locally on KXNW in Northwest Arkansas at 9 p.m. on Sundays, and 10:30 p.m. Sundays on KFSM in Northwest Arkansas and KATV in Little Rock. It will be shown on Cox Sports TV on Tuesdays at 6 p.m.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.