TV debut about the J.J. boys: Before they were Cowboys

Tonight at 8 PM on the SEC network. The program description says: [quote]A look at how Jerry Jones and Jimmy Johnson teamed up to help lead the 1964 Arkansas Razorbacks [sic] football squad to its only undefeated season in history, long before they joined forces to win two Super Bowls with the NFL’s Dallas Cowboys.
[/quote]

This was awesome!!

enjoyed what i could of it…towards the last 15 minutes or so…direct tv started breaking up and lost some sound…had it recording but will try to see when its on again and try recording again.

It was indeed awesome!

That is a “must see” for every Razorback fan. I loved listening to Coach Broyles, Ken Hatfield and Freddie Marshall; and the inclusion of Bobby Burnett was very timely.

Jerry Jones is one of Broyles’ and the UofA;s most ardent supporters, but the kind words from Jimmy Johnson were especially nice to hear.

It was Arkansas night the SECN with Forty Minutes of Hell leading into before they were Cowboys. I loved it and didn’t expect it to be so good.

Didn’t get a chance to watch this. Hope to catch a replay of it very soon.

Learned some stuff about Jerry and Jimmy from their very early days. I’d heard a little bit about Jerry as far as his early days, but not so much about Jimmy.

There will be a repeat Saturday night on ESPN2 at 9:50PM (CT).