Towers calls the Hogs

2 Likes

interesting. will be a nice, early gauge of how our staff can evaluate. Man, we sure need LBers, hope he is a stud!

GHG

Smart kid who is fast & knows how to be aggressive on the field. Great to sign an in state recruit who wants to be a Razorback. Good luck JT!

Arkansas version of Bumper Pool.

Welcome aboard Mr Towers, wishing nothing but greatness! WPS

With more speed

Welcome Aboard JT! WPS!!!

Got excellent instincts and and with that 6’4” frame he has room for a lot of extra muscle and should end up being a big LB. He is obviously not yet a finished product but I like his chance to be a really good player after a couple of years in the program.

A position of need and instate player that wanted to be a hog! Coach him up and get him pumping iron! I hope the young man puts in the work and makes an impact! Welcome aboard Mr Towers.

I think this is the type of guy that will put in the work! Great potential and really wants to be a Hog… I think we’ll be happy with this one before it’s over.

1 Like

Kinda reminds me of a cross between Jeff Huckeba and Caleb Miller from the Matt Jones era. Question is, will he grow into a DE like Huckeba did, or stay at LB as Caleb did? Bottom line - if he approaches the productivity of either one of those players, we’ve got ourselves a find.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.