Top 4

Tonight’s win locked up a top four finish for Arkansas in the SEC standings, meaning the Razorbacks will not play in Hoover until the double-elimination round begins Wednesday. Arkansas still could be a No. 2, 3 or 4 seed.

LSU lost so it’s up to us to control our own destiny…

Huge win!!

South Carolina also could have caught Arkansas in the standings with a sweep of Texas A&M or a Georgia sweep of Arkansas. Neither of those are going to happen. Texas A&M won 6-3 tonight.

While all of the drama at the top of the standings is going on Tony Vitelo and Tennessee are tied in the bottom of the 12th at Missouri !

Misery won in extra innings, so they’re tied with EOE at 11-17. Winner of the series goes on to Hoover, loser goes home for the summer.

The last time Tony Vitello missed the SEC Tournament, he put together a good bit of the roster that is on campus now and in the 2018 signing class. His ability to go to the JUCO World Series helped Arkansas get a late commitment from Jax Biggers.

I was speaking mainly of the players, but I almost typed “loser goes recruiting”. In Tony’s case, I’m sure you’re right.

Tennessee had chances last night to win that game. Lead off double and a failed sacrifice. The next batter flies to right field and the runners moved to 3rd.
The lefty that came out of the bullpen for him looked good! The young man threw over 90 pitches. I hope he’s able to win these next 2 games. Tony will get them going in the right direction.