Tonight's game canceled

Arkansas and Texas Tech will not play tonight because of the forecasted rain. The game will not be made up.

More: http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2018 … ch-finale/

I’m not too upset about that. Oh, it would’ve been nice to have swept 2 games from them, but I’d have hated a split after getting last night’s win. As it is, we are 1-0 against them & now don’t risk a loss. We get the benefit of that RPI boost without having the risk of giving it back up. Besides, we can rest some pitchers & give other players a chance to heal up.

On the whole, I’m happy with the rainout.

fine with me! lets have everyone ready for Bama,must have a sweep to get back on top.

Of course it was canceled. Tonight was Bark in the Park, which means that it rains and the game gets canceled. It happens every year.

[quote=“Neastarkie”]

I’m not too upset about that. Oh, it would’ve been nice to have swept 2 games from them, but I’d have hated a split after getting last night’s win.

[/quote]This cancellation was a win-win for both teams. The Hogs were running down on pitching and did not want to play a likely 10 run game with TT without two star batters. Tech just wanted to get outta town early.

This allows the Hogs to focus on Bama; when 2 wins are a must.

Year number 4 Marty if my memory serves me right. My setter will be 5 next year. She’s never attended.

:frowning:

I would never take one of my dogs. Mainly, I didn’t want to sit in the Hog Pen, because I like to focus on the game. I also don’t really care to have my dogs around unknown dogs. I’m sure that most of the dogs there would be fine, but it only takes one undisciplined dog to screw up years of work.