Tonight's game at bwa

Anybody know if Daniels is ready to play tonight for the women’s BB team

She’s not playing according to Coach

Thanks. I am probably gonna go to the game, anyway…we should enjoy another W!

Going to be tough without Jersey and Spencer who are in COVID protocol

It was a real nail biter! Glad I went…could sit anywhere I preferred with the Gen Adm. $10 ticket. I was pleasantly surprised to discover they apparently are not fudging the women’s heights…stood close enough to Oberg to determine she really is right at 6’3". Barnum appeared. to be about 1" shorter than Oberg. I wish the women’s team could draw bigger crowds They play very hard and are fun to watch…down 3 starters and still managed a hard fought W. I can hardly wait for next year. Even though we lose the very talented Ramirez we should be much better. I am certain they will draw bigger crowds next year.

I try to watch them play on TV for every game. They are talented and very good. Next year if they can stay healthy they will be a force! Injuries have cost them some win this season

Women stayed 25th in NET ranking after last night’s narrow escape. They should be safe for an at large unless they totally implode, and the committee does take injuries into account.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.