Is there possibility of changing game time tomorrow due to expected hard freeze with temperatures dropping to upper 20’s?
They have seen the hour by hour. They will be fine.
It will be 50 degrees at game time tomorrow. It will still be 40 at 10 p.m. I think they are all fine with that. I do not think they will be playing when it drops into the 20s at 5 a.m.
I do think I’ll keep the windows shut in the press box. :lol:
Tomorrow or Wednesday might be a time for me to see if I still have any pull with some of the private box holders.
Who do you know, Marty?