15. Florida State
    19.Arkansas
    20.Nebraska
  16. South Carolina
  17. Ole Miss
    23.Stanford
    24.Miami
    25.North Carolina State

I go with him, he’s the best in the business and actually makes an effort to see the players.

That’s a good class, definitely giving the circumstances it’s probably a great class.

Wish we could’ve ended with some LBers though.

I’m really happy with this class. Very excited. I’m trying hard as I get older not to get so down about the ones we lose and be happy about the studs we get. If Devon bush and a couple others would have picked us today instead of a couple weeks ago this feels like a huge day. Losing our juco LB today is the only part about this recruiting cycle that ticked me off. Otherwise I’m really thrilled with what we have. Very very exciting young talent coming to wear cardinal and white next year. I’m so excited about treylon Burks, Devon bush and on and on and on. Not to mention some of these preferred walk-ons.
I’d say considering our nightmare season on the field, we sure had an unbelievable recruiting class.
Go Hogs!!!

We have a coach and staff who got us into the Top 20 recruiting rankings with a 2-10 record…a very special achievement, really. That gives me hope for our football program going forward…we should be able to get good players. That is a start. Now these coaches need to show us if they are SEC quality coaches, not just recruiters. Can they mold these guys into a formidable team? That is what they will need to do to compete and win against teams like Alabama, LSU and Auburn.

Man, I hope they can…

This class is amazing for so many reasons and if the staff follows with a similar one it will be the start for something special in the near future.

I am elated with this class. I knew from the beginning that CCM had a advantage in Texas recruiting.
I am heart broken over the loss of Lakia Henry and I think we need to upgrade the OL/DL but very very good start. Looking forward to the 2020 class rankings. The future looks bright.

This. And I believe they are good enough to coach them up

I trust his judgement more than I do all of the others.
I’m not disappointed by those that failed to sign. I’m excited for those young men that wanted to be hogs! (Wanted)
These young talented players will have to earn it on the field and they will make some mistakes along the way so let’s enjoy watching.
Not that many years ago we had a decent offense on poor defense. It’s been awhile since we could hurt our opponent on Defense and offense. It’s equally been hard to imagine how poorly our special teams have been in almost every phase of the game. In due time this staff will make a huge difference of what we see on the field.

UA is not the only surprise group on that list: North Carolina State surprises me.