Toby Keith plays a few tunes in Hot Springs

He’s in town for the races and to see some of his horses run and he played with Shari Bale at Doc and Maggie’s.

Dudley and I know that place.

https://www.facebook.com/ShariBalesMusi … 473733772/

First time I heard a Country Music Artist rap was this guy…And he was actually good at it (“I wanna talk about me”) was the song.

Maybe he should have sung “Shoulda Been a Jockey,” or maybe “Red Solo Cup.” Just kidding. I like Toby some, but he’s a Sooner.

[quote=“ClayHenry”]
Maybe he should have sung “Shoulda Been a Jockey,” or maybe “Red Solo Cup.” Just kidding. I like Toby some, but he’s a Sooner.
[/quote]Yeah, people don’t remember when he was like a pretty boy in his early videos — only us middle aged guys — but that was probably all PR and Nashville at the time. “God Love her”, Now I like that one.

Did he not walk on to a college football team?

He was listed as a defensive end for the 1980 Sooners, but never played. He also dabbled in semi-pro football.

My much better half, the USC alum, loves Toby Keith. However, she hates Oklahoma almost as much as she does UCLA, if that’s possible. If I tell her he’s a Sooner, hmmmmmmmm, … better not.

I don’t want to ruin his music for her.

WPS!!!

Well we do have the son of a sooner that will be a freshmen next year on Football team! So ask Keith Jackson if he is a hog fan or a sooner fan?
So we probably should forgive Mr Keith