Tix for UAPB in LR - ticket office hasn’t sent them out

Called a few weeks ago to ask when they’d be sent out because I have to sell ours due to conflicts that weekend. At that point, I was told they were going out the following week.

Three weeks later and no tix, so I called back today. Was told they still haven’t gone out, and they didn’t know exactly when but would be “shortly”.

I asked if they were being sent US Postal Service or UPS/FedEx and they responded postal service.

Anyone else asked the ticket office about these?

Only that they would be mailed out, I didn’t expect them until next week some time.

I live in LR so I originally planned to attend this game. Unfortunately, it falls on a weekend I have to be out-of-state, so I guess I’ll have to miss it. I don’t really expect it to be much of a game, but if I were in town, I’d go.

I’m curious about what the attendance will be. I hope it approaches 50k, but I kinda doubt it’ll be that many.

I bought 8 extra tickets for service members for $25 each. I encourage all that can, do the same. I have tickets, but doubt I’ll be able to go as my oldest has a party for his upcoming wedding. I’m waiting to see what the game time is before deciding.

2 Likes

I would think if we beat Ole Miss and Auburn it will be a sell out. Surely.

Yeah, if we are 6-1 going into that game, a lot of people who don’t otherwise get to will want to see us. I could see that happening under that scenario. I’m not certain it would, but I could see it.

There is no way to know until next week, but I’m expecting it to be the 3 p.m. game on SEC Network. That is where the SEC traditionally puts these types of games so as not to draw eyes away from CBS.

Yeah, about the only way I was going to be able to go was if it was another 11AM start, hopefully the service people use their tickets.

Tickets were mailed yesterday.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.