Tim Caeser

Because I had never seen Tim Caeser play I decided to watch the Marion-Parkway Final game a year ago and I saw a kid that can really play. I heard that he had been injured and lost time for people to see him play, but he is a fine player. Then, I started to check on his first year at Coastal Carolina and he worked his way into the starting lineup the last 11 games. He had a monster game against Little Rock with 19 pts., 8 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 blocked shot, 1 steal and 0 turnovers. It’s too bad that the kid was injured some because he is really athletic and is better than either Henderson or Chaney (in my opinion). I’m sure that someone more knowledgeable than me about his HS career can fill me in. Thanks!

I was at that Little Rock game. He didn’t start but was first off the bench and played starter’s minutes. He rebounded, posted and scored, hit mid range jumpers and hit threes. He looked long and impressive. In his post game comments, Darrell wondered how both Arkansas and Little Rock overlooked him.

I expect him to transfer after another year at CC to a major program. Very good stretch 4.

Thanks PJ! That just confirms my thoughts on the young man. He’s a good athlete that can play!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.