Tickets left

Incredible. 5 - 10 years ago I never thought this would happen again.

2 Likes

I usually try to come to 3-5 games a year. And buy single game tickets from the ticket office maybe a week before game day. Got a little nervous and went ahead and popped for a season pass last week. WPS!

3 Likes

Yea, I’ve been thinking that season tickets have been cheap, but at the same time we haven’t been very good. I’d imagine that the UA wants to raise ticket prices as soon as they can. Of course as long as they make the upgrades they are hinting at, I’m sure it won’t be an issue.

I bought season tickets for the first time ever this year. My son and his wife live in NWA and first grandchild is due any day now. I figure we will be burning up the roads between Conway and NWA anyway, so might as well get some basketball tickets!

Also, we are planning on retiring in NWA in a few years, so might was well get them now!

2 Likes

I don’t think ticket prices will go up that much, I just think like baseball, they’ll make sure every seat is covered by the donation level required to be in that section, that’s were the money is.

1 Like

How much are lower bowl seats, $500 per year? I know the remaining nosebleeds are $300 a pop.

$400

1 Like

I gave 910 this year for 2. Think 10 is processing. Think it’s 25 ticket for 18 home games?

You are correct, they were $450/seat.

So with 214 nosebleeds left, that would be an extra $64,200 to sell them all. Just about one week’s pay for Muss.

I think those are also all “no donation required” seats

Pretty much the entire upper deck is.

First 5 or 6 rows of the sideline upper decks (North and South) are $500 and the higher ones are $50. The first few rows of the corners and baseline of the West upper deck are $100 and the higher ones are “no donation”. The corners and baseline of the East upper deck are all students.

Ok, didn’t realize the first few rows were $500, I knew there were some $50 minimum seats.

Mine are lower level and I’ve never really paid attention to the upper deck.

I know I’m preaching to the choir with this one, but Muss is worth every dollar we are paying him.

You are 100% right.