Tickets for the NLR basketball game

I went to the foundation website to see if I could order tickets for the NLR neutral site game. They had links under “Neutral Sites” for tickets to the Hall of Fame Classic in KC and the OK game in Tulsa, but not for the NLR game.

So I called them and the fellow I talked to said he could help me with those tickets. He took my order and sent me an email confirmation for 3 tickets to the game. The seats aren’t assigned yet. I’m sure they will be assigned by Foundation points. The confirm said the tickets will be mobile delivery. I don’t know if that means email and print or digital on phone. The arena has not yet set up that date for ordering through ticket master.

That game is liable to be a sell-out. If you haven’t already contacted them, you may want to call since they don’t have it set up yet for ordering on-line.

By the way, that game is Dec. 18th against Hofstra. In the past, I don’t think the NLR games have been televised or streamed.

1 Like

I thought this was going to be a thread about NLR’s Nick Smith, Jr.

2 Likes

This would be the wrong board for that. :grinning:
However, I am excited about watching Nick play this year at NLR HS. It’s about 10 minutes from my house. This is assuming they are letting outsiders in the gym with the covid situation.

They haven’t been since the launch of SEC Network. Before that they were televised regionally by ARSN. I think a couple there were picked up by national networks, but that was rare.

I’ve written on it in the past. If they aren’t picked up by a network, Arkansas doesn’t spend the money to independently broadcast the game. The same goes for the baseball games at Dickey Stephens Park.

The figures I’ve been given are that it would cost $40,000 to $50,000 to pull off that kind of broadcast. Arkansas has spent millions on the broadcast infrastructure that allows it to stream games on campus.

I kind of think Arkansas might like the fact those games aren’t televised. It drives up the ticket demand.