Thoughts on two announcements coming up

OL Triston Miller is expected to announce from Arkansas, North Carolina State, North Carolina, Kentucky or Wake Forest on Friday.
He’s been high on Arkansas since his OV to the Hill, but you never discount the in-state schools.

CB Bobby Wolfe of Houston Madison is expected to announce on Saturday between Arkansas and Texas A&M. He’s officially visited both and recently made an unofficial to A&M. People in College Station seem pretty confident as do people in NWA. Tough call.

Miller’s Twitter made it seem like he had a great visit to NC State this past week.

Wolfe would be a huge get! It seems weird to me to decommit from A&M, only to recommit to them a few weeks later. And the fact that he’s seems to be attending the BBQ in July seems to be a good sign.

It was thought Wolfe reopened things so he could take other visits. Has Arkansas given him a lot to think about? For sure.

What works in A&M’s favor is he’s close friends with several of the A&M commits.

Lance Wilhoite tweeted that he was committing at the Rivals camp this weekend. Your thoughts RD or Dudley?

I know you asked RD and Dudley, but it’s pretty much everywhere that he’s committing to Oregon today.

About of month ago, I started getting the feeling Arkansas was out of it.

https://twitter.com/swaggylance/status/1012414114059227136