This weekend visitors

After talking to several, it looks like most will start showing up around 3 and all of them should be in town by 5.

As noted in Thursday’s tidbits, 5-star OL Broderick Jones has a hoops game tonight. He will arrive shortly after noon tomorrow.

As reported in another thread, Franks has been on campus since this morning. He arrived late last night and started his visit today.

Have Coach Pittman take Franks by Herman’s for lunch and to Wright’s Bar-B-Que for supper to seal the deal. Get the Wallace salad for lunch and go with the bacon burnt ends for supper.

1 Like

Umm, the Catfish Hole is on the agenda tonight.

1 Like

Catfish is good, but Herman’s and Wright’s is the bomb.

Coach Pittman looks like a meat guy…not a fish guy.

Aloha,

If they want entertainment attend today’s indoor track meet!!

GHG!

Ebony Jackson is a nice thick RB. Passes the eye test for sure. SEC size.

Jashaud Stewart is looking good. Last saw him when Jonesboro played Conway.

Wish Catfish Hole was tomorrow night so the OL coming in late could experience it!

Remind me next year about Wrights. We stay at an Airbnb directly behind it, when we are lucky.

Savion Williams is every bit of 6-5. Certainly taller than he was on his last official visit to Arkansas

Franks is definitely 6-6. Maybe even 6-7.

Are you going tonight Marty? If you do please post a report on the excitement. Thanks!

Think he pulls the trigger tonight?

Maybe. I would assume he’s registered for classes today if he’s coming.

He could register, but not commit. That way the paperwork process is done. He can always then back out of the school if he decides to not commit to the Hogs.

Jackson kid can fly 10. 57 in 100 meter. Would definitely give us some speed in the backfield

As I posted elsewhere, what happens at Catfish Hole stays at Catfish Hole. I will say that there was a lot of energy in the room.

1 Like

Thank Marty!

Well, thankfully others who go do post about what went on. Sounds like a great night, and Franks, like most non-Arkansans, struggled a little with the Hog call he led.

For it to be such a big football recruiting weekend, the near silence today on how the visits are going, at least from the professional contributors, is atypical and somewhat concerning. Hopefully that will pick up later today.