This UK-Vols game may never end

Just keeps going and going. No runs since the 4th inning. Now in the bottom of the 11th.

Come on Cats!

Tennessee has the flame-thrower in again this inning.

And Vitello so far hasn’t thrown a tantrum or any bats toward the opposing team

Finally grew up and acting like a 4 year old.

1 Like

Flame thrower is gone. Ky has man on 2nd and no outs.

1 Like

Still tied after 11. I’m going to bed

Man, KY blew that opportunity to walk off a win. Runner on 2nd and no outs! Next guy up gets the first out on called strike three on a a crappy bunt attempt!
Next guy up hits a deep fly ball for an out, but the runner advances to third. Next guy up makes third out. Game goes to the 12th

Yes, Kentucky has had their chances. Feels like UT will eventually make them pay for these blown opportunities

Kentucky has had more opportunities to end it. I say they’re doing here.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

You are a prophet.

You called it, RD!

1 Like

I was hoping. Glad it’s done and Cats won.

2 Likes

Well, I didn’t go to bed. KY walks it off A 2 out triple then a base hit scores the runner from third. TN now 19-3. They’re going to win the SEC, but they’re not looking like the unstoppable team they looked like a month ago.

2 Likes

That won’t do the hogs any good. Our hogs haven’t played their ball yet but they can’t make up enough ground to win the SEC outright. Tennessee may have peaked too early and now they are heading south a little.

1 Like

I can’t believe they all mighty Vols looked very human once again the machine is starting to slowly leak oil and they are finding out it’s extremely hard to look like King Kong every game. They didn’t get a hit for almost seven innings last night had trouble hitting the breaking ball just like we do then they brought in the hard throw and got he blew it by them up top… they are a great team but far far from being unbeatable

1 Like

Good for KY. I’m for anybody that beats that hot dogging bunch.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Can Tennessee produce big numbers in a pitcher’s park? Kentucky’s park is the biggest the Vols have played in this year. It reminds me of the parks in Hoover and Omaha, especially from left field to center.

It will be interesting to see how the rest of the series goes. Kentucky’s pitching is thin due to injuries.

I didn’t know Kentucky’s ballpark was that big There were some balls last night that were crushed… I didn’t know if the rain in the air made the air very thick and the ball wasn’t carrying but Kentucky should have won the game when that guy blistered that 102 mile an hour fastball in about the 8th inning I was sure it was gone but it was caught at the fence. They have trouble hitting the breaking ball …The guy from Tennessee tech Schooled them all night long, if you have a good breaking ball and can keep it down they have trouble with it just like we do and pretty much anybody that hits a lot of home runs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.