This is worst performance

top to bottom I have seen in a long time. It stunk so bad don’t even know who or where to start with criticism. Embarassing. Horrible coaching. Team not prepared. Early season predictions of possible 9 win season seem ridiculous now. Our D Line which was predicted to be strongest and deepest in years is a non-factor. OL and Secondary are clueless. I feel sorry for AA and receivers. They don’t have a chance and at this rate AA will be in a body cast if OL can’t get their act together. The way it looks now we have one more definite wins(Mizzou) and possibly MSU but we always struggle in Stankville. Start making your reservation at the Peabody.

Give or take it is the performance of a program that refuses to create a plan to create talent equity at the university against the bigs.

Admin believes everyone cool with competing every so often.

This is the problem we need solve for I’m afraid.

Why else are we not a consistent big?

We have had coaches who know X and O.

This is not a coaching thing imo.

But every coach faces same issue at UA

Need a creative plan within the law to solve or another few decades of a good year here and there and not as much consistency at the top.

If we are 75 percent underdogs in recruiting top sec talent, what is Admin plan to overcome?