This is pretty sweet . . . SIAP

A view of Carson Shaddy’s base clearing double in Game 1 of the S. Carolina Super, as seen from above Baum Stadium . . .

https://twitter.com/RazorbackBSB/status/1005642968932536322

Yep! Pretty sweet!!!

Wiz you always seem to come up with great post and this is another example. Everyday I look forward to reading and seeing what you come up with. Your a great hog fan.

Can always rely on Wiz to dazzle us.

Thanks for that, Army. And you too, Jimbeau.

I am aware that my posting “style” and habits are NOT popular with everyone, all the time. Over the years, I have received my share of criticism, both publicly (on the board) and through PM’s. And, whether those people believe it or don’t, I do take that criticism and give it legitimate consideration. I will be honest and say that in most cases, after deliberation, I have concluded that they simply have a different perspective than I do, and that doesn’t change the way I feel or should have/will post. However, there have been times that the criticism has been warranted, and that I’ve made a good faith effort to adjust accordingly.

On the other hand, I also know that a lot of people do appreciate my input, based on comments like this (and, again, private PM’s), The volume of unsolicited positive comments in comparison to the negative ones lead me to believe that my instincts are, for the most part, on point.

All of that said, I don’t do it for kudos . . . it comes from a life-long love of the Razorbacks and a passion for sharing that interest with others who feel the same way. I was born in Arkansas and raised a Razorback for as long as I can remember; but my family moved to West Texas when I was a child, and so I didn’t grow up being able to discuss the Hogs at the Barber shop, or over breakfast at the local diner as most of you did. So, for me, this is my access to that type of discourse.

I learn a lot from places like this, and I like to give back by posting tidbits that others may not otherwise see. 80% of what I post (give or take) is public domain info that most anyone can/could have easily found had they been looking. But I never know who might see what, so if I read or see something I think is interesting, I assume there are others here who would also enjoy it. Not necessarily everyone; and the links I post don’t necessarily reflect my personal views or opinions on a given subject. But if it’s Hog-related, or might affect the Razorbacks in some way, I’ll bring it for all to read and decide for themselves. It’s my way of sharing and giving back for what I get out of what others write/post here. This includes the insiders and other “regular” posters.

[quote=“WizardofhOgZ”]

Thanks for that, Army. And you too, Jimbeau.

I am aware that my posting “style” and habits are NOT popular with everyone, all the time. Over the years, I have received my share of criticism, both publicly (on the board) and through PM’s. And, whether those people believe it or don’t, I do take that criticism and give it legitimate consideration. I will be honest and say that in most cases, after deliberation, I have concluded that they simply have a different perspective than I do, and that doesn’t change the way I feel or should have/will post. However, there have been times that the criticism has been warranted, and that I’ve made a good faith effort to adjust accordingly.

On the other hand, I also know that a lot of people do appreciate my input, based on comments like this (and, again, private PM’s), The volume of unsolicited positive comments in comparison to the negative ones lead me to believe that my instincts are, for the most part, on point.

All of that said, I don’t do it for kudos . . . it comes from a life-long love of the Razorbacks and a passion for sharing that interest with others who feel the same way. I was born in Arkansas and raised a Razorback for as long as I can remember; but my family moved to West Texas when I was a child, and so I didn’t grow up being able to discuss the Hogs at the Barber shop, or over breakfast at the local diner as most of you did. So, for me, this is my access to that type of discourse.

I learn a lot from places like this, and I like to give back by posting tidbits that others may not otherwise see. 80% of what I post (give or take) is public domain info that most anyone can/could have easily found had they been looking. But I never know who might see what, so if I read or see something I think is interesting, I assume there are others here who would also enjoy it. Not necessarily everyone; and the links I post don’t necessarily reflect my personal views or opinions on a given subject. But if it’s Hog-related, or might affect the Razorbacks in some way, I’ll bring it for all to read and decide for themselves. It’s my way of sharing and giving back for what I get out of what others write/post here. This includes the insiders and other “regular” posters.

Keep it up Is all I/We ask Wiz.
Look we all have opinions (some the same & some vastly different). But there is a difference between valid opinions with merit & fact (yours & others on the board) & opinions based on assumption & sometimes fiction. And even different opinions can all have merit as well, that’s when discussions on here can get really interesting when all have a valid point and are civil expressing them.

You are correct in this day of social media overload there is vast info out there to be searched & seized upon. Thank you for obtaining such.
Cheers

Your efforts are very much appreciated.
Thank you, from another Razorback fan in all things.

That was cool! Appreciate it wiz!