This could be interesting

I didn’t get this from Joshua Moore but it sounds like Arkansas may have a shot at his twin brother Jordan, who’s committed to A&M.

Something to watch.

That’d be awesome!

So a shot at Jordan but not Josh?

[quote=“Hog1973”]
So a shot at Jordan but not Josh?[/quote:g3gjxbyy]

Shot at both…

[quote=“RichardDavenport”]
I didn’t get this from Joshua Moore but it sounds like Arkansas may have a shot at his twin brother Jordan, who’s committed to A&M.

Something to watch.[/quote:3cho1e0i]

Would also lend credence to the Chavis as DC rumors

[quote=“bakedhog19741”]

[quote=“RichardDavenport”]

Something to watch.[/quote:2bixsdsq]

Would also lend credence to the Chavis as DC rumors[/quote:2bixsdsq]

Interesting

Twins, two four stars? Hire their high school coach.

[quote=“BobSwagger”]
Twins, two four stars? Hire their high school coach.[/quote:1b6ssq4h]

Yoakum Coach is Bo Robinson, the father of Silas Robinson, the OL guy that just flipped from SMU

I think we are going to finally get into Texas HS programs that have been closed off to us. In the past, it was terribly tough for us to get into many Texas HS programs.

[quote=“HogTreat”]
I think we are going to finally get into Texas HS programs that have been closed off to us. In the past, it was terribly tough for us to get into many Texas HS programs.[/quote:2iabyw7m]
Getting into Texas programs wasn’t an issue. It’s not like we completely ignored Lone Star State talent. Getting out of them with signed recruits was.

[quote=“SwineFusion”]

[quote=“HogTreat”]
I think we are going to finally get into Texas HS programs that have been closed off to us. In the past, it was terribly tough for us to get into many Texas HS programs.[/quote:quxil9g5]
Getting into Texas programs wasn’t an issue. It’s not like we completely ignored Lone Star State talent. Getting out of them with signed recruits was.[/quote:quxil9g5]

There are numerous TX HS over the years that our staffs have not been able to penetrate.