Here are some things I’m hoping to see tomorrow that will, in my mind, be strong indicators we are ready for A&M.
- Rush for over 250. I want to see us be able to really mash these guys.
- Get Devwah going. I’d like to see him get 100 yards. That may seem crazy…but if we overmatch them like I’m hoping we can, then Devwah could pop a big one, making that number a real possibility. We need that kid. Maybe Hammonds too. Need big play capability.
- Get #3 going!!! We need to get Dominique going. We need his big play capability too. He was a difference maker last year against Tennessee and LSU. We need that again.
- Continued good tackling in the secondary. I was generally really pleased with that last Saturday.
- Last and certainly not least…continued improvement from Froholdt and RIGHT TACKLE. If Colton holds onto the spot and plays better, great. Or, maybe Merrick excels there. Or Wallace! (finally…)