There are rumblings

About Mike’s future…

I AM INCREDIBLY HOT AND BOTHERED RIGHT NOW!!

I heard I had that effect…I guess I should say thank you.

Biddy is saying that he heard he was let go?

Can anyone confirm Biddy said this?

As I said weeks ago, I don’t care much about Razorback MBB, but I do care about an overall commitment to winning and somebody making a statement average ain’t gonna cut it anymore. Also said Hunter Y was about to tell me a lot about what he’s all about with this decision.

Glad to see he and the PTBs calling the shots aresick and tired of the sad state of affairs for the Razorback Inc. brand.

Mike is supposedly meeting with the ream right now.

Dudley just tweeted “Winter is coming today”

You must be a lump of carbon by now

Just got a text- sad day

At least we don’t have to listen to all the bickering for the next year.

Time to unify and support the program.

I’m a fan of programs, not coaches. Some aren’t.

Breaking: Mike Anderson has been relieved of men’s basketball head coaching duties at the University of Arkansas after eight seasons.

This was posted by Josh Bertaccini on twitter…is he a reliable source?

Official, Trey Schapp just announced

Its done. The end of the Richardson and by extension Anderson era.

Glad there is quality team I can support here in Vermont without such hatred surrounding the program. Have fun with your overpriced mediocrity there Arkansas. Surely there’s nothing the state needs to spend millions on more than another coaching buyout and even higher salary for the next rebuilding project. this is why i left home. not happy about it.

I think this is a bad mistake, but they better have a home run coach lined up or those who complained all season will wish Anderson was still here.

Sampson

I’ll pm you, but is that your guess?

So you are on Hog board telling us you left because they [quote]spend millions on more than another coaching buyout and even higher salary for the next rebuilding project.
[/quote] and that is why you left “home”? All the while being glad there is a quality team in Vermont? I am glad for ya.