The weigh-in video

https://twitter.com/RazorbackFB/status/1025190182755151872

The Steve Caldwell part killed me lol

Seems like they are having a great time and the coaches are striving for that. That has to be a good thing.

Caldwell lives in the neighborhood across the street from me. One day earlier this summer I was leaving the house and a man was riding his bicycle down the street in nothing but a pair of athletic shorts. I had to do a double take as I realized it was Caldwell.

WHO IS THE FAT GUY WITH THE DREADLOCKS NEAR THE END OF THE VIDEO? WHEN DO WE SEE ALL WEIGHTS LISTED?

I assume we will be handed a roster tonight at practice. There’s not any promises that those numbers are the numbers from yesterday. I suspect they will not be the latest.

Here’s the thing about weights, they change daily. What was right two weeks ago, is not right today. What’s right today won’t be in two weeks. The weights sometimes change by 8-12 pounds during camp. They change drastically during a season.

I remember talking to Blaine Knight about his weight and what showed up in the program or on-line. He said it always fell during the season – until this year. It’s one of the reasons he maintained his velocity (and kept a zero in the W-L total) all year.

I did see that the roster on-line on the school website seems to have some new numbers. How recent those are is not clear. It listed Brian Wallace as 320, but Dustin Fry told me he was more like 305 or 310. I’ll check on some of them tonight.

I think you are referencing Billy Ferrell. I was told that we probably won’t be given any of the new weights outside of what the Razorbacks listed in that video and what players or coaches decide to divulge. In other words, they don’t plan on updating the weights listed on the official roster.

Thanks, Matt

Thanks for the info, Clay.

Caldwell is a riot. So great to have him back coaching our Hogs.

Billy is stil recovering from his injury so he hasn’t been able to get as “sculpted” as he might like.

He was not able to practice today.

He’s a big dude anyway.