The SEC ought to be ashamed

Feel like we are back in the SWC… disheartening and pathetic.

3 Likes

Agree, the SEC looks terribly biased with this scheduling. I can see no defense.

1 Like

The SEC always tries to protect the top ranked teams. They obviously think we are going to be bad (again) and put us on the schedule of the top teams in the East. Alabama got Kentucky & Missouri. LSU gets Missouri and Vandy.

1 Like

could not agree. we already had the #1 schedule in America, and now…I feel like Clark Griswald, “if this is the biggest bag over the head…”

I really do not like this conference at times, and the SWC comparison is spot on.

GHG

1 Like

I wonder if we ever got screwed this bad in the swc, I know there were several bad calls but I don’t know if they were this bad. This is ridiculous.

1 Like

Pretty sad.

3 Likes

Absurd! At least we know how the SEC brass really feels about AR.

1 Like

We’ve known how they feel about us, they just confirmed it with this schedule.

1 Like

I have had no respect or like for the SEC after the commissioner did not permanently suspend Cam Newton in order to allow Auburn to play and win the National Championship that year. That showed a complete lack of guts and made it very clear the SEC had no integrity.

The season probably won’t be played anyway, but I think we should pack up and get out.

1 Like

I don’t like it, but I understand. I think it’s about the $$$ and watching Arkansas vs. Vandy isn’t going to get anyone outside of Arkansas to watch. So as stated in another thread, when you get a coach from GA and a high profile transfer from FL, that builds intrigue and hopefully gets people to watch for a little bit. Once again, not happy about it, but I understand.

1 Like

The emotions running through my head and body when I found out were indescribable! Coming to the forum on this subject just ignited them again. It is truly sickening what the SEC brass has done and they can NEVER justify to me a valid reason why for this decision. They have once again protected the top teams and everyone in the world can see it. The brass have shown their good ole’ boy faces with this move and to me they look like rotten tomato faces that I could spit on and that is one of the most disgusting things anyone could do to another person but yep, that is where I am at. I would love to have a face to face conversation with the clown that handled it all. Just sickening!!!

1 Like

What a sick joke. Absolutely ridiculous. I can’t imagine how the SEC brass can explain this scheduling with a straight face.

2 Likes

Well heck, guys!
Let’s just go out and surprise some of these teams by beating them. I know, easy to say and wishful thinking, but what the hey!!! Maybe we can!!

3 Likes

This is one of those, if you don’t like it you can leave edict.

I know there are many reasons we believe SEC wants us and we believe we contribute a lot etc.

SEC leadership evidently doesn’t see it that way.

We don’t have more consistent football success or television sets to have leverage.

Sad.

Wish we had the horses to kick everyone’s butts this year.

Missouri must be feeling likewise, having the analogous jobbing from the other side. Was is it really necessary to give a team the two top teams from the opposite division? Computer programming could have equitably figured this out (actually it’s not so difficult as to require a computer). Obviously, fairness was never a priority. But it will make for some interesting reunions and story lines with Franks at Florida and Georgia visiting Fayetteville, assuming it all happens.

1 Like

Well, the fns have been clamoring for a great home schedule.

Be careful what you wish for, huh?

They could have done it equitably, for example, by using some type of lottery.

We are a conference member, but we know where we rank…down there with Missouri. I guess that is what happens when you get your butts kicked regularly for a decade or so. You could say it was our fault for being so pathetic in football. How did we get in this mess? It is a long and arduous tale of bad decisions and poor management.

1 Like

Dudley, most of us can’t even go to the stadium to watch us get our butts kicked because of this virus deal. That adds insult to injury. We can’t even go see the greatest schedule in college football history. How is that for irony?

I am so angry about the level of disrespect that my candy ass wants to suit up and hit somebody. It may not show up in wins, but I bet we see some fight from this team.

4 Likes

Hard to argue that this program has been shown less respect than it has earned in recent years.

3 Likes