The Reports of the Death of Arkansas FB

have been greatly exaggerated. That was a butt whippin.

I just wish we could overcome the recruiting gap between us and Fla. The talent level isn’t even close.

[quote=“TheNotoriousPIG”]
have been greatly exaggerated. That was a butt whippin.

I just wish we could overcome the recruiting gap between us and Fla. The talent level isn’t even close.
[/quote]Ha, ha, ha ---- and apparently #40 of Florida has a bad ankle – in case you missed that from the broadcast. He was really good I guess or they wouldn’t have watched him get his ankle taped twice on camera. — Beat’em all, ref’s included.

Great, great win. I’ve been bitching and moaning a lot about this team, but this is a really good performance. Lots of hard work went into this, I know. Well deserved.

I couldn’t decide what to make of the Auburn game. I didn’t know if it meant we were just badly overrated or if it was a true aberration. In retrospect I now believe it was the result of 7 straight weeks of football & playing 5 ranked teams (or at least they were ranked when we played them) combined with AU enjoying an open date to get ready for us. Today Vandy took AU to the wire. Auburn was an aberration. They’re probably better than us, but I have no doubt in my mind we could beat them if we played them under different circumstances.

Agreed, plus I think St Gus had them loaded for bear. He was mad and so was the team.