The remaining schedule......my prediction.

The last few years, the Hogs have gotten stronger and stronger as the second half of the schedule begins. I see this being the case this year also. At the beginning of the year, I predicted us to go 10-2 in the SEC. I see no reason to change that prediction. This team will be ready for Auburn.

I see 7 regular wins but it could go as high as 9 wins

Yes - Coach Bret teams get stronger as the season matures

I am not sure if we can win if Auburn is successful with a bunch high school trick plays. Gus is in trouble if he loses this game at home, so he will hype the team for this game. The “experts” are not giving us credit for the OLine improvement of the last 2 weeks. AA would be dead if the Oline played Bama like they did against A&M. We are not the same team we were against A&M, and that mostly is because of the Oline improvement. Our defense continues to worry me, but we weren’t too shabby against OM. The problem is that OM has too many losses so the outsiders don’t give us any credit for the win.

I am expecting another leap in improvement from our Oline this week. Our Oline was deeply impacted by 3 new players and 1 that had NEVER played Oline before. Our Oline had turmoil for the first 4 games of new starters and shifting positions. Everyone has found their position and been locked in for a couple of weeks so we have finally started to jell. We have a very delayed start to the jelling process so I expect the next few weeks to show continued improvement at the level you would normally see in the FIRST 3 games of the season.

[quote=“HogTreat”]
I am not sure if we can win if Auburn is successful with a bunch high school trick plays. Gus is in trouble if he loses this game at home, so he will hype the team for this game. The “experts” are not giving us credit for the OLine improvement of the last 2 weeks. AA would be dead if the Oline played Bama like they did against A&M. We are not the same team we were against A&M, and that mostly is because of the Oline improvement. Our defense continues to worry me, but we weren’t too shabby against OM. The problem is that OM has too many losses so the outsiders don’t give us any credit for the win.

I am expecting another leap in improvement from our Oline this week. Our Oline was deeply impacted by 3 new players and 1 that had NEVER played Oline before. Our Oline had turmoil for the first 4 games of new starters and shifting positions. Everyone has found their position and been locked in for a couple of weeks so we have finally started to jell. We have a very delayed start to the jelling process so I expect the next few weeks to show continued improvement at the level you would normally see in the FIRST 3 games of the season.[/quot

I guess it was the high school plays that Gus and Rhett drew up that fooled us…

Good to see the Oline gelling and improving.

You’re right again about us not being the same team as we were against A&M.

A few weeks ago you predicted our Dline was going to “wear down Bama”…

Spot on as usual this week.

Pulling up old posts to make others look bad is just not cool. In my humble opinion.
Gracious…

Well, I guess I’m the only one that thought we had a chance or thought we could be competitive? I admit AU is better than I thought and they manhandled both lines of scrimmage. I still don’t care if Gussiah was on fire, I wouldn’t (*&^ on him to put it out. He spews all this holier than thou crap but his coaches are corrupt on the recruiting trail, and his players play dirty and he never disciplines them. Lawson intentionally took a low approach and continued to keep coming low at AA and then rolled into his legs to hurt him. Gussiah has some fans in Ronnie Floyd’s church that have switched allegiance from the Hogs to Gussiah. They all deserve each other.

You know it was a brutal Saturday when people have to resort to calling Malzahn “Gussiah” and complain about his sycophants at church.

As for Bielema teams getting better as the year goes along that’s because past OL’s have been physical and our opponents a bit worn down. This season due to poor recruiting our OL is anything but a physical bunch. In conference play, outside of Ole Miss, they have gotten bullied. LSU and Florida fronts are very physical.

Afraid the “Bielema teams get better” narrative is about to be altered.