The refs were terrible tonite

But so were we. If SC makes a decent percentage from the FT line, we lose handily. I don’t know what’s going on with this team. Joe actually seems to be getting worse…if he doesn’t have a spot up 3, he is a liability. In his sophomore year, how is it possible that he has no mid-range or dribble drive to the basket? Jimmy had a terrible game tonite too, but it’s hard to be too hard on him, given the fact that he has probably won us 2 games this year that we might not have won without him. Mason was terrific, but he still makes turnovers that boggle the mind. I don’t know much, but I know that this loss tonite was not just bad, it was awful. And Muss knows it was.

On the other hand, if we had made our normal average in FT, we would have won by 5 or more

South Carolina is a pretty solid team. I thought they outplayed us last night. They led the whole game, anywhere from 6-10 points. We played really hard, but we just don’t have the hosses to dominate most any team in the league. Every game is a battle…we just lost this battle.

South Carolina plays strong defense. Mason hardly ever got a got look from long range. They don’t shoot well, but they are well-coached. Mason Jones made this a ball game. He played great basketball last night. He just needed more help than he got.

I Joe may not be 100% healthy.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.