The OSU crowd

I was surprised at how many empty seats there were. If that had been at Baum-Walker there’d have been people in every slot and hanging from the roof.

2 Likes

Announced attendance was 5993 (this is a place that can handle 8,000).

OSU had a softball game in OKC which hurt the crowd a bit

1 Like

Yes, they did have a game in OKC beating Florida to advance in the winner bracket.

So you are saying that OSU doesn’t have enough fans to fill both stadiums?:wink:

1 Like

I was sitting next to reporters from The Oklahoman and Tulsa World last night. An AD from Oklahoma State came in and spoke to them before the game and they talked a little about the crowd. He said there were about 2,000 SRO tickets that had not been sold.

I always have to remind myself that what happens at Arkansas is not common. There is not a demand for tickets like that anywhere else except maybe LSU and the Mississippi schools.

2 Likes

The atmosphere last night was awesome. The OSU crowd was loud and there were a lot of Arkansas fans there who made a lot of noise in the late innings.

2 Likes

The YouTube video I posted earlier shot from the stands down the first base line sounded like a Baum crowd. Lots of Hog fans on that side.

Anyone from Arkansas that wants to attend ought to jump in the car now and either buy some of these tickets, or position themselves outside the gates and buy tickets from the losers of today’s elimination game, which begins at 1 and should end around 4-4:30 PM. Same tactic we used to use to pack “Barnhill South” at the SWC Tournament back in the day.

2 Likes

Let’s see, it’s 4 p.m., bottom of the 7th. At least 13 more outs. You still have time…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.