the most probable outcome

This whole post is based on the premise that we will have good play by Special Teams and at least adequate recruiting on the OL & DL lines. Something Bielema has not accomplished in four years. Your basic logic for the premise of this post is therefore haywire.

Your own words prove you are hoping for the worst for Bielema and frustrated because it hasn’t happened.

//////

I use to die along with the Razorbacks losing as an adolescent. True, I care nothing about Bielema. Why does anybody need to with his salary? However I want the Hogs to always win. But then think whatever you want.

You do realize that the 80’s were 30 years ago. Three decades. Long before Bielema. So there is obviously other components associated with the fact we are no longer a top ten team consistently. I can list those for ya if you’d like when I have time. Little too busy today though.

Go for it when you have the time. I want somebody else to explain to me why Bielema’s welfare comes before that of the Arkansas Razorbacks. Tell me again how tough the world of SEC football is and how on the field expectations just must be drastically lowered. Even when your hero promised SEC championships on his hiring. A promise he has not got beyond first base on. I think a lot of you just relate to ugly overweight dudes. You sure do not give a hoot about winning football.

I think the most probable outcome is that we stay within 10 points into the third quarter, but Alabama eventually covers the spread (say, 38-24) thanks to a score set up by its defense or kicking game.

I’m not sure what you are driving at - I’d say that OL and DL are where we’ve done our best recruiting outside of OL last year with the loss of our OL coach. And not sure how special teams plays into it.

Don’t expect him to deviate from his “I hate Bielema and can’t wait for Bama to stomp him so I can rant some more” obsession. His arguments are lame and all he has got is vitriol and spit for the Razorback program today. Other than getting rid of Bielema, he hasn’t said what he wants instead. Despite his denials I am betting he is either a closet Malzahnista or Petrino jock sniffer.

I wish you people would at least read the thread. Saying the OL is where we did our best recruiting after that Texas A&M performance sounds like an old folks home blurb. The kicking is never dependable. Short kick offs, inability to make clutch FG’s, missed extra points against Georgia & Alabama were costly several years back, un-excusable. Just BAD fundamental football, the football history of Bielema is what I am driving at.

All you have done is write opinionated dribble personally directed at me fueled by putting your own thoughts in my head. No hate or desire for past coaches or hoping the Hogs lose, I just don’t like Bielema bad fundamental football resulting in losses over & over. You should lay off sniffing Bielema’s jock, your mind is going.

I believe our best chance to win this game is to come out in with twin wide-outs to spread the Bama defense out. That should give our OL a chance to go 5 on 5 on running plays. We have had problems this year blocking to the second level against good defenses but if our line can only block the guy in front of him, we might have a chance to gain yardage on the ground.