The Dreaded NCAA Institutional Control rule

Ole Miss should pay closer attn. to this rule.

Responsibility of an Institution.

Each institution shall comply with all applicable rules and regulations of the Association in the conduct of its intercollegiate athletics programs. It shall monitor its programs to assure compliance and to identify and report to the Association instances in which compliance has not been achieved. In any such instance, the institution shall cooperate fully with the Association and shall take appropriate corrective actions. Members of an institution’s staff, student-athletes, and other individuals and groups representing the institution’s athletics interests shall comply with the applicable Association rules, and the member institution shall be responsible for such compliance.

This does not apply to Louisville. North Carolina. Florida State. Florida or Baylor.
I do believe Ole Miss cheated. What is your position on these others whom a lot more serious issues.
Baylor the cover up of rape and sexually misconduct went all the way into the athletic administration.
Florida State played 4 years with a player he helped them win a National championship in football and after he was in the NFL the victim was paid a large settlement. Do you really think they would have paid her if nothing happened.
Louisville had hookers in a dorm for recruits. Which is illegal!
North Carolina just has academic fraud. No big deal compared to these others.
Bottom line Ole Miss is not alone! Where is the punishment for the others. Money, TV ratings and status among the elite drive all of this. People sell their soul in order to win. I want our program to do it the right way.
There is a coach out there that has tenure that I can’t remember having any issues and appears to be clean. Coach K at Duke.
I’m not a Duke fan. You can take it to the bank he has sent players packing down the road that were not team players !
Arkansas sent a coach packing for lying!
These programs are a business and make huge amounts of money! The intent may be for them to have integrity but it get thrown in the trash can in a lot of cases.
Almost forgot. Syracuse assistant coach taking advantage of kids. Head coach still there. If that’s not lack of institutional control what is? Get off Ole Miss. Get rid of the NCAA enforcement folks they get paid to do a job and have obviously lost their integrity too!
If you punish one be fair and punish all!

This does not apply to Louisville. North Carolina. Florida State. Florida or Baylor.
I do believe Ole Miss cheated. What is your position on these others whom had a lot more serious issues.
Baylor the cover up of rape and sexually misconduct went all the way into the athletic administration.
Florida State played 4 years with a player he helped them win a National championship in football and after he was in the NFL the victim was paid a large settlement. Do you really think they would have paid her if nothing happened.
Louisville had hookers in a dorm for recruits. Which is illegal!
North Carolina just has academic fraud. No big deal compared to these others.
Bottom line Ole Miss is not alone! Where is the punishment for the others. Money, TV ratings and status among the elite drive all of this. People sell their soul in order to win. I want our program to do it the right way.
There is a coach out there that has tenure that I can’t remember having any issues and appears to be clean. Coach K at Duke.
I’m not a Duke fan. You can take it to the bank he has sent players packing down the road that were not team players !
Arkansas sent a coach packing for lying!
These programs are a business and make huge amounts of money! The intent may be for them to have integrity but it get thrown in the trash can in a lot of cases.
Almost forgot. Syracuse assistant coach taking advantage of kids. Head coach still there. If that’s not lack of institutional control what is? Get off Ole Miss. Get rid of the NCAA enforcement folks they get paid to do a job and have obviously lost their integrity too!
If you punish one be fair and punish all!

They would unless that have proof she is lying because in the USA the courts and the media take the position that no woman will lie about rape or sexual misconduct and in court the judge will only allow very soft cross examination.

So just because there are some other programs out there cheating, Ole Missy should get a pass? Ole Miss and Hugh Freeze cheated. Plain and simple. Hammer them. And yes, I think they should set up a NCAA satellite office at Auburn too.